MTN PRO Varnish 2K is a two-component (2K) polyurethane spray varnish for permanently sealing painted surfaces.
It was specially designed for the final finishing of parts and repairs. This product provides lasting resistance to humidity and chemical agents.
This product has long-lasting resistance to moisture and chemicals.
- Ease of application and repainting.
- Completely transparent.
- Not yellow.
- Excellent leveling and shine.
- Resistant to gasoline and chemical agents.
- Good weather resistance.
- Good ability to match the imperfections of the support.
- For professional use only. The catalyst contains isocyanates.
- It's very easy to polish.
- Shake the spray very well before activating, shake for about a minute after hearing the noise of the mixing ball.
- Remove the red button from the cover. Rotate the container 180o and place the knob on the stem at the bottom of the spray.
- Hold the spray in a steady place and press the red button with the palm of your hand.
- After activation, shake the spray again for 2 minutes, for a good homogenization of the product and the catalyst.
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces. On surfaces already painted with two-coat systems, check compatibility if using paints from other manufacturers.
- Invert the spray and spray until just gas comes out, to purge the valve after use. If the diffuser is jammed, replace it again with one.
- Do not apply to connected equipment and use in well-ventilated areas. Do not breathe aerosol vapors.
- For professional use only, contains isocyanates. Mandatory use of personal protective equipment, goggles, mask and protective gloves.