White paint, formulated for use as a first coat or base. Ideal especially on dark surfaces, to ensure that the colors applied later have more luminosity, especially when we want to finish the object with fluorescent paints or clear colors with little coverage.
Due to its characteristics, it can also be used as a final coat, as long as a matte white finish is required.
- Fast drying.
- Good adhesion.
- Excellent covering power.
- Does not contain lead or other heavy metals.
- Color durability.
- Not yellow.
- Ease of application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the spray very well before use, approximately one minute after hearing the noise of the sphere.
- Apply in thin layers for better results; three thin coats are always better than thick ones, repaintable after 10 minutes.
- Invert the spray to clean the valve after use, if the diffuser gets clogged, replace it with a new one.